Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17 "My Bad Boy"


This big guy is my bad boy fish. I got some new fishes today, and he is chasing them all around the tank. He's a bad boy. He's a bully, at 3 1/2 inches top to bottom, and about 5 inches side to side. My photo isn't the best because I'm rushing, we are going back out tonight fishing. We been out all day. I didn't even get to shoot my pepper that I promised to do with K today. Sorry K. I wont peek, I'll submit mines tomorrow and then I'll go over and look at yours.

5 comments:

  1. He is pretty though. Is he a cichlid?(not sure if I spelled that right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little fishies! Hope they learn to stand up for themeselves. The background is a lovely blue. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching fish, they are very relaxing.
    Your bad boy will continue to chase the others as he is trying to "rule the roost"...lol
    Nice soft blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's one naughty fish. Hope he settles down soon and gets happy with everyone! Love that background colour, and it's a pity the fish wasn't in front of that so that it would stand out more.

    Well done for keeping up the posting! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a large fish once called a red devil (he was yellow go figure) and he would not tolerate any other fish in the tank except the algae eater who was actually bigger. I named him Killer. Hope your scenario works out better.

    ReplyDelete